My top-five Research In Motion jokes about their streak of poor products and refusal to attribute their current situation to their unconventional Co-CEO model:
- Research In Motion is said to be losing so much money now that Gary Bettman and the city of Glendale are interested in investing.
- At RIM our motto is “The buck stops here… and over there.”
- At RIM we know that “Those that learn from history repeat it”. In fact, this is exactly how we pitch our products to our CEO, an then repeat for our CEO.
- RIM’s mistake with the Blackberry Playbook was underestimating the overlap between tablet consumers and people that use E-Mail.
- Do you know why messages are so secure on a Blackberry? No one uses it.
Best of luck to a Canadian innovator…. that could use some good luck.