Briefly, here’s the things I wanted to write more about but it never got past that:
- The locals in Caledonia protesting about the Six Nations protesters remind me of the townspeople of Springfield.
- TV is so much better without comercials and viewed on your schedule. Thank you MythTV.
- Not only is “My Name is Earl” one of the best shows to come along in a while but all season its had a great soundtrack that collimated in spoofing the Beastie Boys Sabotage video in Stole a Badge on April 27th.
- Pat Quinn and the Leafs are both better off after parting ways.
- The Volvo C70 hardtop convertible in action: video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1759107427411909008
- Less than a thousand days left of George Bush.